Slideshow: 2014 Industry Survey—Forging Healthcare's New Financial Foundation
>>>View Industry Survey Slideshow
The healthcare industry is in the throes of transition. While it may feel like turmoil, this is also a time of great opportunity. In this preview of the 2014 HealthLeaders Media Industry Survey, we show how hospital and health system leaders plan to manage the shift from volume to value and support collaborative care.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness