Slideshow: Healthcare Analytics—The New Business Currency
>>>View Intelligence Report Slideshow
Providers must master data analytics to succeed in the new world of healthcare. This HealthLeaders Media Intelligence Report explores the gains and gaps in this race to the future.
Analytics can provide a basis for making the quality and value decisions that healthcare reform is bringing to the forefront by grinding through a diverse set of detailed information that can include virtually all of the financial and clinical details of delivering care. In this preview of the report, we show how industry leaders are using data analytics to gain a better understanding of patient needs and assist the move from volume to value.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US