Slideshow: Healthcare Leaders Discuss Population Health Management
>>>View Council Connection Slideshow
As they place a greater emphasis on advancing wellness and managing chronic diseases, healthcare organizations are looking to incorporate population health management principles into their processes. Four healthcare leaders share their successes and challenges.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions