LCMC Health signs deal to run New Orleans East Hospital
In addition to receiving the go-ahead Wednesday from the Jefferson Parish Council to operate West Jefferson Medical Center, LCMC Health formalized its agreement this week to take on the operation of the New Orleans East Hospital, now under construction. In a cooperative endeavor agreement with the city signed Monday, LCMC — formerly Louisiana Children's Medical Center — agreed to replace the Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System as the 80-bed hospital's operator. The agreement runs for 15 years, with an option for two five-year renewals.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers