LCMC Health signs deal to run New Orleans East Hospital
In addition to receiving the go-ahead Wednesday from the Jefferson Parish Council to operate West Jefferson Medical Center, LCMC Health formalized its agreement this week to take on the operation of the New Orleans East Hospital, now under construction. In a cooperative endeavor agreement with the city signed Monday, LCMC — formerly Louisiana Children's Medical Center — agreed to replace the Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System as the 80-bed hospital's operator. The agreement runs for 15 years, with an option for two five-year renewals.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised