Slideshow: Monitoring Quality Along the Care Continuum
>>>View Council Connection Slideshow
With care shifting from the hospital environment to outpatient and ambulatory settings, healthcare organizations are tasked with the challenge of monitoring quality along the care continuum. Four healthcare leaders discuss how their organizations are addressing this clinical quality improvement issue.
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Partners HealthCare M&A Deal Under Scrutiny