Ryan Seacrest to open studio at Children's Hospital Colorado
Sometimes healing for sick children means more than medicine and doctors. At least that's what entertainment host Ryan Seacrest believes. The Children's Hospital Colorado will open Seacrest Studios, a 1,000-square-foot multimedia broadcast studio, inside the hospital on Friday to help patients explore the creative realms of radio, television and new video. Design on the studio began in late January, and construction started in April. The studio is part of Seacrest's entertainment initiative, developed by his charity The Ryan Seacrest Foundation to bring an "uplifting spirit to the hospital community," and "contribute positively to the healing process for children and their families during their stay," the hospital said in a statement.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health