Slideshow: How Healthcare Leaders Are Investing in Heart Health
Cardiovascular services are crucial revenue generators for healthcare organizations, and population health figures to play a big role in future cardiac investments. Four senior healthcare leaders discuss how population health fits in with their cardiovascular service line, and where they are making CV investments.
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Six Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives