Pending Medicare rule spurs new rehab centers
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, September 14, 2007
In the past, many hospitals had rehabilitation units where patients would go after serious accidents. But because new Medicare rules are making it difficult for those units to survive, some hospitals are building larger, free-standing facilities.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers