Our Annual Industry Survey: The Challenge to Collaborate
Qualify for a free subscription to HealthLeaders magazine.
This article appears in the February 2012 issue of HealthLeaders magazine.
Until you identify the source of a problem, you are not likely to develop a solution. A common theme that runs through the results of the HealthLeaders Media Industry Survey 2012 is collaboration—the need for it and, too often, the lack of it.
This fourth annual offering—through survey data and analysis of that data by healthcare leaders themselves—reveals the targeted priorities and concerns from within the industry's C-suite.
The comprehensive project, conducted by the HealthLeaders Media Intelligence Unit, breaks down the results into multiple reports that explore issues of special interest to finance, physician, nurse, and senior leaders. We drill down further in reports that focus exclusively on CEOs, community and rural leaders, and service line revenue growth.
The Overall Cross-Sector Report shares the thinking of nearly 1,100 of your peers in the industry: senior leaders at hospitals, health systems, physician organizations, and other provider and payer settings. Together, they offer a unique look at the state of the healthcare industry and where it is heading.
- Federal Appeals Court Mulls Observation Status
- How One Health System Saved $3.5M in Benefits Costs
- How the Military's EHR Reboot Will Impact Interoperability
- HCA to Acquire CareNow Urgent Care Centers
- BCBS Tries New Drug Contracting Model
- 'Leadership Gap' Threatens MU Momentum, Says AMA
- Abington Health, Jefferson Health Plan '100% Equal' Merger
- Dental Board Case Before SCOTUS Has Far-Reaching Implications
- Ballot Initiative Pits Providers Against Payers in SD
- The Case for Recycling Surgical Supplies