The drafty hospital gown has been discharged
Chicago Tribune, December 3, 2007
The Bair Paws hospital gown by Arizant Healthcare not only provides comfort but also an adjustable warmth system that can help prevent hypothermia in many surgical procedures. The single-use gown offers wrap-around coverage with soft, thick material.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL