Supervisors pick Kaiser for trauma center
After years of planning and months of public debate, Sacramento County has tapped Kaiser Permanente to open the region's next trauma center. Kaiser beat out Methodist Hospital of Sacramento, which had fought vigorously to win the trauma center nod. County officials have said that population growth requires the new trauma center by 2010, but Kaiser has announced it will open its center in 2008.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers