Deliver, December 12, 2007
Used to be, marketers had only a few basic questions to ask and answer. But the questions are radically changing these days: How effective are your marketing efforts? How can you measure that effectiveness? What's the ROI for direct mail and other elements within the marketing budget? Where can you trim costs to improve the bottom line without compromising your effectiveness?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers