Deliver, December 12, 2007
Used to be, marketers had only a few basic questions to ask and answer. But the questions are radically changing these days: How effective are your marketing efforts? How can you measure that effectiveness? What's the ROI for direct mail and other elements within the marketing budget? Where can you trim costs to improve the bottom line without compromising your effectiveness?
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions