Hartford Hospital’s cancer center name will recognize major donors
Hartford Courant, December 18, 2007
Helen and Harry Gray have made a $1 million gift toward Hartford (CT) Hospital's cancer treatment center. Hartford Hospital will name the facility for the Grays, longtime hospital donors and well known Hartford-area philanthropists. The $3.4 million Helen & Harry Gray Cancer Center-Avon is currently unders construction, and is expected to open in July 2008.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%