Hartford Hospital’s cancer center name will recognize major donors
Hartford Courant, December 18, 2007
Helen and Harry Gray have made a $1 million gift toward Hartford (CT) Hospital's cancer treatment center. Hartford Hospital will name the facility for the Grays, longtime hospital donors and well known Hartford-area philanthropists. The $3.4 million Helen & Harry Gray Cancer Center-Avon is currently unders construction, and is expected to open in July 2008.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data