Hartford Hospital’s cancer center name will recognize major donors
Hartford Courant, December 18, 2007
Helen and Harry Gray have made a $1 million gift toward Hartford (CT) Hospital's cancer treatment center. Hartford Hospital will name the facility for the Grays, longtime hospital donors and well known Hartford-area philanthropists. The $3.4 million Helen & Harry Gray Cancer Center-Avon is currently unders construction, and is expected to open in July 2008.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013