Hartford Hospital’s cancer center name will recognize major donors
Hartford Courant, December 18, 2007
Helen and Harry Gray have made a $1 million gift toward Hartford (CT) Hospital's cancer treatment center. Hartford Hospital will name the facility for the Grays, longtime hospital donors and well known Hartford-area philanthropists. The $3.4 million Helen & Harry Gray Cancer Center-Avon is currently unders construction, and is expected to open in July 2008.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus