How S.M.A.R.T. is your Web site? 5 easy steps to test your site’s IQ
Dowden Custom Media, December 19, 2007
Although great strides have been made in the past few years, healthcare Web sites in general haven't had a reputation for being cutting edge. While most count content, ease of use, design and copywriting among their strengths, healthcare provider sites have historically scored low in innovation and use of technology. So, how do you get health seekers to your site and keep them there?
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations