How S.M.A.R.T. is your Web site? 5 easy steps to test your site’s IQ
Dowden Custom Media, December 19, 2007
Although great strides have been made in the past few years, healthcare Web sites in general haven't had a reputation for being cutting edge. While most count content, ease of use, design and copywriting among their strengths, healthcare provider sites have historically scored low in innovation and use of technology. So, how do you get health seekers to your site and keep them there?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers