How S.M.A.R.T. is your Web site? 5 easy steps to test your site’s IQ
Dowden Custom Media, December 19, 2007
Although great strides have been made in the past few years, healthcare Web sites in general haven't had a reputation for being cutting edge. While most count content, ease of use, design and copywriting among their strengths, healthcare provider sites have historically scored low in innovation and use of technology. So, how do you get health seekers to your site and keep them there?
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts