Tennessee hospitals compete for heart patients
The Tennessean, January 2, 2008
There's a battle going on for the hearts of Middle Tennessee residents. In the latest volley, Vanderbilt University Medical Center is spending $1 million on advertising to brand itself as the hospital "where heart is headed."
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions