Tennessee hospitals compete for heart patients
The Tennessean, January 2, 2008
There's a battle going on for the hearts of Middle Tennessee residents. In the latest volley, Vanderbilt University Medical Center is spending $1 million on advertising to brand itself as the hospital "where heart is headed."
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care