Children’s Hospital in Seattle puts tales of healing and joy online
Seattle Post-Intelligencer, January 3, 2008
As part of the facility's 100-year celebration, Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center has launched Story Project, a historical archive of inspiring personal narratives written by patients, families, friends and Children's staff members and volunteers. The hospital hopes to gather 1,000 stories for the public to read.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Proton Beam Therapy Center Closure Illuminates Costs