Children’s Hospital in Seattle puts tales of healing and joy online
Seattle Post-Intelligencer, January 3, 2008
As part of the facility's 100-year celebration, Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center has launched Story Project, a historical archive of inspiring personal narratives written by patients, families, friends and Children's staff members and volunteers. The hospital hopes to gather 1,000 stories for the public to read.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts