Marketing firm wants to help healthcare pros
The Tennessean, January 23, 2008
For more than 17 years, Prince Market Research has done surveys, polls and arranged focus groups for many clients, including hospital chain HCA when it tested the name of its Centennial Medical Center. Now, Prince has created Catalyst Healthcare Research to focus on the marketing needs of healthcare providers, suppliers and insurance plans.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- Hospitals and doctors fail patients by passing the buck on insurance rules