Marketing firm wants to help healthcare pros
The Tennessean, January 23, 2008
For more than 17 years, Prince Market Research has done surveys, polls and arranged focus groups for many clients, including hospital chain HCA when it tested the name of its Centennial Medical Center. Now, Prince has created Catalyst Healthcare Research to focus on the marketing needs of healthcare providers, suppliers and insurance plans.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity