Marketing firm wants to help healthcare pros
The Tennessean, January 23, 2008
For more than 17 years, Prince Market Research has done surveys, polls and arranged focus groups for many clients, including hospital chain HCA when it tested the name of its Centennial Medical Center. Now, Prince has created Catalyst Healthcare Research to focus on the marketing needs of healthcare providers, suppliers and insurance plans.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care