Study: Marketing events increase purchase intent
Yahoo News, January 30, 2008
A new study from the Advertising Research Foundation has found that event marketing can increase a consumer's purchase intent by up to 52 percent. Purchase intent rose 11 percent to 52 percent among consumers who attended brand-sponsored events such as sports championships, walkathons and theme park sponsorships, according to the "Engaging Events Pay Out" study.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised