Study: Marketing events increase purchase intent
Yahoo News, January 30, 2008
A new study from the Advertising Research Foundation has found that event marketing can increase a consumer's purchase intent by up to 52 percent. Purchase intent rose 11 percent to 52 percent among consumers who attended brand-sponsored events such as sports championships, walkathons and theme park sponsorships, according to the "Engaging Events Pay Out" study.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers