Marketing industry finds waiting rooms a captive audience for ads
Business First of Columbus (subscription required), January 30, 2008
Some companies are realizing that waiting rooms provide a marketing opportunity, and are outfitting them with television and interactive touch screens, which promote products and educate patients about ailments and procedures.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Payer Calls for More Primary Care Docs, Team Care