Marketing industry finds waiting rooms a captive audience for ads
Business First of Columbus (subscription required), January 30, 2008
Some companies are realizing that waiting rooms provide a marketing opportunity, and are outfitting them with television and interactive touch screens, which promote products and educate patients about ailments and procedures.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%