Pharma biz cops to $5 Billion drug problem
AdAge, January 30, 2008
The pharmaceutical industry is now acknowledging that it needs a new marketing strateggy after experiencing waning patience from Congress, incredulousness from the medical community and growing angst among the general public. As a result of this unrest, the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America is examining how it brings medications to market.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers