Naked man ad riles Boston Catholics
TheBostonChannel.com, February 6, 2008
A fitness club ad running in Boston magazine that depicts nuns sketching a naked man has triggered protests among some Massachusetts Catholics. The ad is for the Equinox Fitness Club, and some Catholic organizations say the photo is offensive. Representatives from the Catholic Action League of Massachusetts said the ad shows contempt for the religion.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations