Hospital hopes new media will bring new paying patients
Worcester (MA) Business Journal, February 6, 2008
Framingham, MA-based MetroWest Medical Center has produced a series of videotaped medical procedures that began airing on its web site in 2007. The intent of the very slickly produced, interactive web videos was threefold: to educate the public on the procedures, show people that the procedures are available at the local level, and showcase doctors at the facility, say MWMC representatives.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers