Marketers: We don't get how to do diversity
Advertising Age, February 26, 2008
According to a new study, while 84 percent of marketers believe multicultural marketing is "critical to my business," almost 40 percent said they don't know the financial value of multicultural groups to their companies. They also had a variety of opinions on which agencies to hire to reach Hispanics, African-Americans and Asians, according to the Brandiosity study.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers