Marketers: We don't get how to do diversity
Advertising Age, February 26, 2008
According to a new study, while 84 percent of marketers believe multicultural marketing is "critical to my business," almost 40 percent said they don't know the financial value of multicultural groups to their companies. They also had a variety of opinions on which agencies to hire to reach Hispanics, African-Americans and Asians, according to the Brandiosity study.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital