Marketers: We don't get how to do diversity
Advertising Age, February 26, 2008
According to a new study, while 84 percent of marketers believe multicultural marketing is "critical to my business," almost 40 percent said they don't know the financial value of multicultural groups to their companies. They also had a variety of opinions on which agencies to hire to reach Hispanics, African-Americans and Asians, according to the Brandiosity study.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'