Marketers: We don't get how to do diversity
Advertising Age, February 26, 2008
According to a new study, while 84 percent of marketers believe multicultural marketing is "critical to my business," almost 40 percent said they don't know the financial value of multicultural groups to their companies. They also had a variety of opinions on which agencies to hire to reach Hispanics, African-Americans and Asians, according to the Brandiosity study.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US