Boston's Tufts Medical changes name, strengthens university ties
Boston Globe, March 4, 2008
Tufts-New England Medical Center in Boston will unveil a new name, dropping "New England" and emphasizing the hospital's ties to Tufts University. The medical center will use part of the official university logo, and its pediatric affiliate for children will become Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center. The rebranding will be accompanied by new signage to help make the medical school's campus appear more cohesive and by a $1.5 million advertising campaign to reintroduce Boston's oldest hospital.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%