Boston's Tufts Medical changes name, strengthens university ties
Boston Globe, March 4, 2008
Tufts-New England Medical Center in Boston will unveil a new name, dropping "New England" and emphasizing the hospital's ties to Tufts University. The medical center will use part of the official university logo, and its pediatric affiliate for children will become Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center. The rebranding will be accompanied by new signage to help make the medical school's campus appear more cohesive and by a $1.5 million advertising campaign to reintroduce Boston's oldest hospital.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US