Ad drive starts on healthcare in Connecticut
Hartford Courant, March 27, 2008
The Universal Health Care Foundation of Connecticut has launched an online television campaign to satirize what the foundation calls the nation's broken healthcare system. The ad campaign is the latest in a series from the foundation that mixes humor with a serious call for comprehensive healthcare reform.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus