Ad drive starts on healthcare in Connecticut
Hartford Courant, March 27, 2008
The Universal Health Care Foundation of Connecticut has launched an online television campaign to satirize what the foundation calls the nation's broken healthcare system. The ad campaign is the latest in a series from the foundation that mixes humor with a serious call for comprehensive healthcare reform.
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Use of Locum Tenens Up 22% in One Year
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High