Ad drive starts on healthcare in Connecticut
Hartford Courant, March 27, 2008
The Universal Health Care Foundation of Connecticut has launched an online television campaign to satirize what the foundation calls the nation's broken healthcare system. The ad campaign is the latest in a series from the foundation that mixes humor with a serious call for comprehensive healthcare reform.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream