Orlando-area hospitals compete for heart patients
Orlando Sentinel, April 4, 2008
The Orlando, FL, area's two largest hospital chains are using a promotional blitz to tout their respective cardiology services and attract heart patients. Both Florida Hospital and Orlando Regional Healthcare are trying to position itself as the region's leader in heart services. Both hospital chains have also made changes to speed care for heart-attack patients.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013