Orlando-area hospitals compete for heart patients
Orlando Sentinel, April 4, 2008
The Orlando, FL, area's two largest hospital chains are using a promotional blitz to tout their respective cardiology services and attract heart patients. Both Florida Hospital and Orlando Regional Healthcare are trying to position itself as the region's leader in heart services. Both hospital chains have also made changes to speed care for heart-attack patients.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'