ANA: Integrated marketing top issue on marketers’ minds
Marketing Daily, April 16, 2008
Dealing effectively with the challenges posed by integrated marketing communications is top of mind among senior marketers' minds, according to the latest survey from the Association of National Advertisers. All of the issues ranked within the top five have remained the same since 2006, the survey found. For the survey, marketers are presented with 10 key issues and asked to choose their top three. The ANA then tabulates the top 10 list based on overall responses.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised