ANA: Integrated marketing top issue on marketers’ minds
Marketing Daily, April 16, 2008
Dealing effectively with the challenges posed by integrated marketing communications is top of mind among senior marketers' minds, according to the latest survey from the Association of National Advertisers. All of the issues ranked within the top five have remained the same since 2006, the survey found. For the survey, marketers are presented with 10 key issues and asked to choose their top three. The ANA then tabulates the top 10 list based on overall responses.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?