Patients at Texas hospital can nominate nurses for award
Victoria Advocate, April 16, 2008
Current and former patients at Victoria, TX-based DeTar Hospital can nominate a nurse for the the hospital's first Patient Choice Award. A committee will select a nurse who receives the most nominations or who stands out the most, and the award will be given out with a $500 prize during Nurses' Week.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts