Patients at Texas hospital can nominate nurses for award
Victoria Advocate, April 16, 2008
Current and former patients at Victoria, TX-based DeTar Hospital can nominate a nurse for the the hospital's first Patient Choice Award. A committee will select a nurse who receives the most nominations or who stands out the most, and the award will be given out with a $500 prize during Nurses' Week.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program