The benefits of making the grade
Colorado Springs Gazette, April 16, 2008
Winning awards for aspects such as worthy medical performance, low mortality rates, customer satisfaction, financial astuteness and other achievements benefits hospitals and prospective patients, experts say. The awards help hospitals attract patients, recruit employees, boost employee morale, compare themselves against competitors and work to improve operations, as well as guide consumers in the complicated process of selecting a hospital.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'