The benefits of making the grade
Colorado Springs Gazette, April 16, 2008
Winning awards for aspects such as worthy medical performance, low mortality rates, customer satisfaction, financial astuteness and other achievements benefits hospitals and prospective patients, experts say. The awards help hospitals attract patients, recruit employees, boost employee morale, compare themselves against competitors and work to improve operations, as well as guide consumers in the complicated process of selecting a hospital.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers