Sick of trends? You should be
In this BrandWeek article, Eric Zeitoun writes that trends have the power to sway consumer attitudes, and the marketer who detects and embraces them can respond quickly and intelligently to the latest desires of the consumer. But because product life cycles have gotten so short, innovation has become a part-time job for many marketers, and the result is one very disturbing trend: too many trends, Zeitoun writes.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals
- The Drug Price Reform Debate