Sick of trends? You should be
In this BrandWeek article, Eric Zeitoun writes that trends have the power to sway consumer attitudes, and the marketer who detects and embraces them can respond quickly and intelligently to the latest desires of the consumer. But because product life cycles have gotten so short, innovation has become a part-time job for many marketers, and the result is one very disturbing trend: too many trends, Zeitoun writes.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts