Dear customer. . .
Inc. Magazine, April 23, 2008
E-mail marketing is a great way to interact with customers, and to help, Inc. Magazine breaks down all main electronic managing services and spells out which company is best for each e-mail marketing technique. The services listed include those that let marketers manage subscriber lists, comply with spam regulations, monitor bouncebacks, and track who opened and clicked on what. Some even check messages against spam filters.
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- Power of price: In South FL and the nation, healthcare costs often are shrouded in secrecy
- Two NY hospitals to offer free hip and knee replacement surgeries for qualifying patients in December
- Hospital mergers may lead to higher prices