Dear customer. . .
Inc. Magazine, April 23, 2008
E-mail marketing is a great way to interact with customers, and to help, Inc. Magazine breaks down all main electronic managing services and spells out which company is best for each e-mail marketing technique. The services listed include those that let marketers manage subscriber lists, comply with spam regulations, monitor bouncebacks, and track who opened and clicked on what. Some even check messages against spam filters.
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Q&A: Catholic Health Initiatives' New Senior VP for Capital Finance
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Hospital Pricing Irks Nurses; More Jobs, Less Pay
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety