Dear customer. . .
Inc. Magazine, April 23, 2008
E-mail marketing is a great way to interact with customers, and to help, Inc. Magazine breaks down all main electronic managing services and spells out which company is best for each e-mail marketing technique. The services listed include those that let marketers manage subscriber lists, comply with spam regulations, monitor bouncebacks, and track who opened and clicked on what. Some even check messages against spam filters.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts