Dear customer. . .
Inc. Magazine, April 23, 2008
E-mail marketing is a great way to interact with customers, and to help, Inc. Magazine breaks down all main electronic managing services and spells out which company is best for each e-mail marketing technique. The services listed include those that let marketers manage subscriber lists, comply with spam regulations, monitor bouncebacks, and track who opened and clicked on what. Some even check messages against spam filters.
- Drug Pricing 'Tantamount to Greed,' Lawmaker Says
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- The Infection-Busting Treatment Payers Don’t Want to Talk About
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Ascension, Carondelet to Partner with Tenet, Dignity Health
- Rural Means Older and Sicker, Data Confirms