Dear customer. . .
Inc. Magazine, April 23, 2008
E-mail marketing is a great way to interact with customers, and to help, Inc. Magazine breaks down all main electronic managing services and spells out which company is best for each e-mail marketing technique. The services listed include those that let marketers manage subscriber lists, comply with spam regulations, monitor bouncebacks, and track who opened and clicked on what. Some even check messages against spam filters.
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- Hospital M&A Volume Up, Value Down in 3Q
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Small Doesn't Mean Doomed
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula