Interview with VP of marketing at Humana
World Health Care Blog, April 29, 2008
Phyllis Anderson, Humana's vice president of corporate marketing, has a background in non-healthcare related industries, including Pillsbury, Nabisco, and Bank of America. Her background gives her a unique outlook on healthcare consumerism. She shared her insights at the World Healthcare Conference.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts