A prescription for what’s ailing healthcare marketing
Healthcare marketing, like the US economy, is in a rut. But fortunately for healthcare marketers, the solution is simple—start speaking directly to your consumers. Not taking the time to form relationships and listen to customers is one of the biggest problems healthcare marketers are facing.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US