Ads could be calling your cell phone
American Public Media, May 7, 2008
Advertisements are getting harder and harder to outrun these days. Now marketers can send you messages straight to your cell phone via text messages. The government is worried about how this tactic is affecting consumers, so the Federal Trade Commission met to discuss if regulations should be put in place.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers