Ads could be calling your cell phone
American Public Media, May 7, 2008
Advertisements are getting harder and harder to outrun these days. Now marketers can send you messages straight to your cell phone via text messages. The government is worried about how this tactic is affecting consumers, so the Federal Trade Commission met to discuss if regulations should be put in place.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts