Study: Untargeted ads turn off social net users
Brandweek, May 14, 2008
Social networking is all about linking people with common interests, and for many people brands make up a good amount of those interests. So much so that 56% of online marketing consultancy Prospectiv's survey respondents said their social networking experience would be better if marketers pushed more ads targeted specifically to them.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction