Q & A with Elizabeth B. Pellegrin of CAMC
The Marketing Conference Blog, May 14, 2008
Elizabeth Pellegrin, chief marketing officer at Charleston Area Medical Center in West Virginia, discusses new media, including new methods of advertising, marketing, public relations, and talks about how to measure their effectiveness. In the past 20 years, she says, "The pace of the creative process has quickened, the pace of communication is at light speed, and there are new mediums to communicate over every day."
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts