Q & A with Elizabeth B. Pellegrin of CAMC
The Marketing Conference Blog, May 14, 2008
Elizabeth Pellegrin, chief marketing officer at Charleston Area Medical Center in West Virginia, discusses new media, including new methods of advertising, marketing, public relations, and talks about how to measure their effectiveness. In the past 20 years, she says, "The pace of the creative process has quickened, the pace of communication is at light speed, and there are new mediums to communicate over every day."
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'