Hospital Compare Website to be promoted in 58 daily newspapers
Senior Journal, May 21, 2008
Fifty-eight daily newspapers in the U.S. will be running advertisements on May 21 promoting the Hospital Compare Website managed by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. The ads provide scores from two of the 26 quality and patient satisfaction measures on the Website for a sample of hospitals in the community covered by each newspaper.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'