Campaigns for hospital well spent?
The Herald News, May 21, 2008
Silver Cross Hospital, in Joliet, IL, plans on spending $398 million to move to a new facility in nearby New Lenox. A large portion of that money is being used on a marketing campaign to convince the public of the benefits of the move. The city of Joliet, however, is spending big bucks in legal advice in an attempt to force the hospital to stay where it is.
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- 1 in 5 CT Screenings for Lung Cancer Results in Overdiagnosis
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big