Campaigns for hospital well spent?
The Herald News, May 21, 2008
Silver Cross Hospital, in Joliet, IL, plans on spending $398 million to move to a new facility in nearby New Lenox. A large portion of that money is being used on a marketing campaign to convince the public of the benefits of the move. The city of Joliet, however, is spending big bucks in legal advice in an attempt to force the hospital to stay where it is.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty