10 Best Marketing Practices from Google's Ted Souder
Branding & Marketing, May 21, 2008
When pitching ideas, don't start with the words "I think," Ted Souder, the Head of Sales, Midwest Travel for Google, said at a recent American Marketing Association meeting. At Google, the preferred phrase is "the data suggests." He offers nine more marketing best practices for online marketing efforts.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts