10 Best Marketing Practices from Google's Ted Souder
Branding & Marketing, May 21, 2008
When pitching ideas, don't start with the words "I think," Ted Souder, the Head of Sales, Midwest Travel for Google, said at a recent American Marketing Association meeting. At Google, the preferred phrase is "the data suggests." He offers nine more marketing best practices for online marketing efforts.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers