How to unleash power of brand repositioning: A four-phase process
MarketingProfs, May 21, 2008
There is always a need to be innovative and reinvigorate, update, and recalibrate your company's brand. It's a great way to gain new customers and even ward off your competition. That's why many companies today are looking into repositioning their brand.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts