Taking community engagement seriously: How to find good ideas and make them stick
Longwoods Healthcare Blog, May 28, 2008
"Community engagement" is increasingly on the lips of marketers. The phrase was mentioned more than 5,400 times in international newspapers and government and corporate press releases. Compare that to 1998 through 2000 when "community engagement" came up 111 times. What's behind the new fashion in community engagement (a.k.a. "stakeholder engagement"), and does it work?
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus