Taking community engagement seriously: How to find good ideas and make them stick
Longwoods Healthcare Blog, May 28, 2008
"Community engagement" is increasingly on the lips of marketers. The phrase was mentioned more than 5,400 times in international newspapers and government and corporate press releases. Compare that to 1998 through 2000 when "community engagement" came up 111 times. What's behind the new fashion in community engagement (a.k.a. "stakeholder engagement"), and does it work?
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts