Marketing messages 'irrelevant' for over 50s
Precision Marketing, June 4, 2008
The over-50s crowd feels that marketers aren't targeting them in advertisements, unless it's for senior-focused products like denture paste or arthritis cream. New research shows that more than half (59%) of the over 50s claimed that today's marketing did not target them and was irrelevant, rising to 65% among the over 65s.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'