The marketing of fear
Seth Godin's Blog, June 11, 2008
Fear is a powerful driver of decisions. The challenge of marketing with fear isn't efficacy. Of course fear marketing works. The challenge is ethics and brand. You can do it, no one can stop you. You shouldn't do it, though, because you burn brand trust and you can't get it back.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers