New medical ads in Minnesota focus on speed and convenience for patient
Minneapolis Star Tribune, June 16, 2008
New advertising campaigns for Minnesota-based HealthPartners, Fairview Clinics, and Park Nicollet Health Services focus on speed and convenience for the patient. They also move away from more traditional advertisements, which tend to tout technology and physicians' credentials, and emphasizing consumerism at a time when people are paying more out-of-pocket for medical care.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus