Shaking up China’s medical system
Washington Post, June 25, 2008
Paparazzi looking to snap photos of China's pregnant rich and famous often lurk near United Family Hospitals. "In a way it's great soft advertising for us," said Roberta Lipson, co-founder and chief executive of Chindex International, the Bethesda company that runs the facilities.
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Use of Locum Tenens Up 22% in One Year
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High