Shaking up China’s medical system
Washington Post, June 25, 2008
Paparazzi looking to snap photos of China's pregnant rich and famous often lurk near United Family Hospitals. "In a way it's great soft advertising for us," said Roberta Lipson, co-founder and chief executive of Chindex International, the Bethesda company that runs the facilities.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion