Shaking up China’s medical system
Washington Post, June 25, 2008
Paparazzi looking to snap photos of China's pregnant rich and famous often lurk near United Family Hospitals. "In a way it's great soft advertising for us," said Roberta Lipson, co-founder and chief executive of Chindex International, the Bethesda company that runs the facilities.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL